Call for content
Last day to submit an abstract has been extended to 10 October.
- Share the Discovery Summit Europe 2023 agenda with progressive analytic minds, including our keynote speakers, who are thought leaders in statistics, technology and innovation.
- Shape the conference conversation about how to apply analytics in forward-looking companies around the globe.
- Gather feedback from other attendees so you can refine your own analyses.
- Demonstrate to your colleagues and managers how analytics benefits your organization.
Who should submit?
Researchers and practitioners from all fields – students, too! Whether your concept is for analytics beginners or more advanced practitioners, we welcome your entry.
Who chooses the papers and posters?
The Discovery Summit Europe 2023 Steering Committee. If you are selected to present, you will receive notification end of October. Presenters will receive a special invitation to register, so please refrain from registering for the conference via the website until you have heard from us.
What is the steering committee looking for?
Paper presentations that:
- Show how to use JMP interactively.
- Instigate conversations and open dialogue about how analytics can be spread across organizations, not stuck in isolated pockets.
- Describe real-world problems solved by the strategic implementation of analytic methods and statistical techniques.
- Showcase an interesting application you’ve built with JMP Scripting Language.
- Describe an “aha!” moment of discovery and how you got there.
- Advance and shape the application of statistical methods in a multidisciplinary setting.
You may present for 30 minutes.
Not a paper person? Consider presenting a poster.
If your application or research is better suited for a smaller, niche audience, we encourage you to submit a poster abstract. Posters can depict a class assignment, a research project or a business application. Academic, corporate and individual users of JMP may submit entries. Posters will be judged based on their originality, innovative application and/or the use of visualization to express the data.
We are seeking posters that:
- Exhibit substantial evidence of the nature of a designated problem.
- Present the method(s) used to reach a viable solution.
- Provide a solid explanation of that solution.
Contact us at Discovery-EU-Content@jmp.com
Paper and poster timeline
- Monday, 10 October at 18:00 BST: Call for content ends.
- Monday, 24 October: Selections announced.
- Monday, 2 January: Final versions of papers, posters and presentation materials are due.
- Tuesday, 31 January: Recordings of paper and poster presentations are completed.
- 6-9 March: Papers and posters are presented.
- Title: 25 words or fewer.
- Abstracts: 150-200 words.
- Author biographies: 50 words or fewer per author.
Justify Your Trip
Give your boss all the right reasons to send you to Discovery Summit.
Looking for approval to attend Discovery? Fill out this form to generate a conference proposal with details to help you justify your trip. Every decision maker will require different information before giving the OK, so be sure to alter this letter to fit your needs.