Did you know that introverted leaders often deliver better results than extroverts? That the most spectacularly creative people tend to be introverts? Susan Cain, Chief Revolutionary at Quiet Revolution, shows us how introverts think and work in ways that are crucial to the survival of today's organizations. Oh, and everyone gets a copy of her book too.
Event Highlights From Discovery Summit 2018
Photos from the event
Susan Cain recounts the time she took a suitcase full of books to summer camp and other early experiences as an introvert.
Customers continue conversations in the Networking Hall.
Attendees find lots of value in the conference mobile app, especially the new feature for submitting a question during the plenary sessions.
The Customer Care Team takes questions and meets new users during the Discovery Expo.
Papers and e-posters
- 10 things John Sall thinks scientists and engineers should know about JMP® 14
- JMP Public is here — get ready to show off your data
- Announcing new online course: Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving
- Alberto Cairo on mastering the art of reading a chart
- Are you an introvert, and extrovert or an ambivert?