The call for papers is now closed.
Keep checking this site for a listing of the chosen papers and posters for Discovery Summit Europe.
Each year our paper and poster presenters are a source of inspiration for the Discovery Summit Europe – posing and challenging analytic theories, benchmarking best practices and conceiving innovative concepts.
- Share the Discovery Summit agenda with progressive analytic minds, including our keynote speakers, who are thought leaders in statistics, technology and innovation.
- Shape the conference conversation about how to apply analytics in forward-looking companies around the globe.
- Gather feedback from other attendees so you can refine your own analyses.
- Demonstrate to your colleagues and managers how analytics benefits your organization.
- Paper presenters: Receive 50 percent off conference admission.
- Student presenters: Receive complimentary conference admission.
Who should submit?
Researchers and practitioners from all fields – students, too! Whether your concept is for analytics beginners or more advanced practitioners, we welcome your entry.
Who chooses the papers and posters?
The Discovery Summit Europe Steering Committee.
If you are selected to present, you will receive notification in early November. Presenters will receive a special invitation to register, so please refrain from registering for the conference via the website until you have heard from us.
What is the steering committee looking for?
Paper presentations that:
- Show how to use JMP interactively.
- Instigate conversations and open dialogue about how analytics can be spread across organizations, not stuck in isolated pockets.
- Describe real-world problems solved by the strategic implementation of analytic methods and statistical techniques.
- Showcase an interesting application you’ve built with JMP Scripting Language.
- Describe an “aha!” moment of discovery and how you got there.
- Advance and shape the application of statistical methods in a multidisciplinary setting.
You may opt to present for 30 or 45 minutes.
Not a paper person? Consider presenting a poster.
If your application or research is better suited for a smaller, niche audience, we encourage you to submit a poster. Posters can depict a class assignment, a research project or a business application. Academic, corporate and individual users of JMP may submit entries. Posters will be judged based on their originality, innovative application and/or the use of visualization to express the data.
We are seeking posters that:
- Exhibit substantial evidence of the nature of a designated problem.
- Present the method(s) used to reach a viable solution.
- Provide a solid explanation of that solution.